Instagram

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#16 Salon De Choix: Chinese New Year + Valentine's Day ♥

In a blink of an eye, it's February already!
February is prolly the shortest yet the most eventful month of the year because 
there's Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day & my BF's 23rd Birthday!

So it's time to look pretty & glam up for the festive month!
But first, let me take a celfié.
I received a lot of compliments for my previous hair colour. 
(Thank you very much guys)
If you're interested, here's the link to my previous post >>
http://triciakohh.blogspot.sg/2014/12/15-salon-de-choix-merry-christmas14.html

However, I wanted a warmer tone for Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day.
So, Chester recommended partial ombré highlights of copper & red for me. (:

See the ombré effect of the highlights!

On a side note, 
I wanna highlight how much I enjoy Salon De Choix's customer service!
Just look at my dressing table! 
There's the latest magazines for entertainment while waiting for your hair to be done, 
accessories box to keep your earrings and necklaces and 
snack & drinks to keep you company while getting your hair fix. 

Look at the list of drinks to choose from!
I'm forever a milo fan so milo for me! v^_^v

Plus, there's always good lighting for celfié and photos!

I know all these customer services might be small but it's all the small services that counts!


After getting my highlights & base colour up on my head, 
it's time to wait for my hair colour to be fixed and have a hair wash!
I guess I didn't really mention much of this before but I really love having my hair wash at Salon De Choix! They have the best massage chairs that will give you relaxing body massage while having a smoothing head massage at the same time! Definitely an indulgence you should really have before Chinese New Year!

After a refreshing hair wash,
it's time for Kératase Luxury Strengthening Hair Ritual treatment (:
This booster helps to strengthen damaged hair!


P.s.: I didn't know applying hair treatment for customers can be so fun & fulfilling! Haha!!
This is one of Salon De Choix's staff, he's one of the friendliest and soft-spoken staff there!

Time for steam-steam!~


After steaming, 
time for hair mask to reinforce and reconstruct hair fibres to have a stronger and smoother finish!
P.s.: I realised I have a small little "tail" only after taking these photos! LOL.

After washing off the mask and much styling by Chester...
Here's the final look!

[Backview]
I like how it's not too red, subtle enough yet is still visible!

[Sideview]
I like how Chester "designed" my hairstyle...
I'm a very indecisive person at times and may get sick and bored of the darker tone 
so this is how my sideview looks if I want a darker tone.

& this is how it looks if I want a brighter look!
All I have to do is to flip my hair to the other side!
As simple as that!!!

Ombré copper+red highlights on my left & Brown based on my right!

How you do like my new look??
Have you planned to have your hair done for yet?
IT'S GONNA BE CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINE'S SOON 
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!

Do come down to Salon De Choix for a free consultation on what hairstyle you prefer 
this festive season & get your mane fix by these professionals!

Do remember to 
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Salon De Choix early!!!

Chinese New Year is a particularly busy period 
hence, do remember to book your appointment early?!
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519) 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.

Don't forget to quote my name to get 15% off! (:

Loving my new hair to the max!!!
Now, go book your appointment & go be beautiful!

kyhxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...