Instagram

Friday, April 18, 2014

♥ LOVEMORE ♥ - Water Beauty Series

[Advertorial]

Although tertiary study life is exciting and fun-filled, 
it can be stressful to my skin as well.
Spending late-night studying and rushing reports are some of my usual daily routine right now... 
as such, I'm always sleep deprive ):
Adding on to my misery, Singapore is a hot and humid country!
Hence, hydrating and restoring my dry and tired skin is definitely my summer essential!

Introducing...
 LOVEMORE  
Water Beauty Series!
This range is specially formulated with the second generation of pure silk mask that will sure increase the penetration of essence and leave your skin smoother, brighter and softer after each application! 
There are 3 different types of masks from this series!
- Thermal Water Brightening
(Soothe and reinforce natural skin protection)

- Deep Sea Water Hydrating
(Eliminates dryness and restore younger looking skin)

- Glacier Water Soothing 
(Revitalize and clarify for crystal clear complexion)

Recently, Secretive mailed me a package and delivered some facial masks for me to try!
Among them... I've received Deep Sea Water Hydrating masks!

This series has a new upgrade where each masks is specially formulated with  triple moisture-lock for long-lasting hydration and moisturising. Plus.. mask sheet is thinner and essence is more generous!
Each box consist of 5 pieces of masks each!

There's even instructions at the back of each mask!
It's ok if you cant read the words... there's always pictorial instructions... (;
IT'S TIME TO GIVE THIS MASK A TEST! 
ARE YOU READY?!^^

First up... 
Make sure your face is clean with no make-up!


Next... 
go through my pictorial guide to wear this mask & relax....







Leave it for about 15-20min...

LOOK HOW THIN THE SHEETS ARE?!
It's a amazing how generous the essence were packed on my face too!


After removing the mask sheet, 
gently pat any remaining formula into skin.

I really like this mask sheets!
Each masks are specially formulated with pure silk mask which adheres really well to my skin. Also, I'm really impressed just after one application, it immediately eliminates the dryness instantly. Leaving skin feeling soft and hydrated! 
Also, each mask is refined with pure deep sea water and is riched in magnesium and calcium, which is easily absorbed into the skin. 
Now, my pampered skin feels smoother, looks younger and softer on touch! 

THANK YOU SECRETIVE FOR THE LOVEMORE MASKS!
Do stay tune to my next mask review on Sexy Look's masks!
kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...