Instagram

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

#2 Clove Nails: Halloween Nails x Advertorial feat. KayleyKate♥

 p.s.: All these nail arts are uniquely designed by dear carol!

 My 2nd session with Clove Nails!
View previous entry HERE!

It's Halloween and so I asked Carol to do Halloween theme nails for me^^
& here's what she specially designed for me!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!
First time having my nails painted just for Halloween!
My favorites are definitely the spooky 3D eyes, Mummy and the crossed necklace! I super love the blood drips in particular because it is specially designed by yours truly but still 
drawn my professional carol! Teehee!

Get your nails done at Clove Nails too!

Clove Nails

Punggol, Singapore 823271

Call / Whatsapp / SMS Carol at Tel no.: 82223670 to make your appointment.
Remember to quote my name for discount!
Lucky for you readers!
In the month of November, pastel color with Japanese water stickers only at $58! (U.P. $75)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Advertorial! feat. KAYLEYKATE 

It's nice collaborating with KayleyKate again!

Feat. KayleyKate's Maybel Pants!


Maybel Pants is really comfy and I like the aztec looking details in particular! 
Made of cotton and feels like PJs!
Some may wonder if it's difficult to pull off this pants...
Actually, it's pretty simple! 
All you have to do is to go classy!
For me, I paired this pants with a TOPSHOP inspired muscle tank and a ZALORA flats.
Lastly, accessorizing the whole look with a indie looking necklace which I bought from Bangkok. 

SHOP AWAY @ KAYLEYKATE now!
Full preview of their latest collection will be up by Wed 06/11 9PM! 


kthxbye

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Would you like to win Whisper COSMO pad box for free? Head over to http://shikinkikin.blogspot.sg/ now for an awesome giveaway, only for the first 50. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...