Instagram

Sunday, August 18, 2013

OMY - Celio* Summer Showcase at Plaza Singapura

About a week ago, I brought my hunk to Plaza Singapura for 
some shopping experience and make over session!

IT'S SUMMER SEASON ALL YEAR ROUND IN SINGAPORE!!!

So good news for you readers out there!
Celio* has launched a showcase right outside Plaza Singapura featuring 
Celio*'s Summer 13 Collection with the following themes...

- Traveller/Workers wear
- Moove Retro Tech
- Beach Pool Time & Essentials
- Urban

Can you fit these pictures below to their following themes?










Have you heard of Celio*?
Personally, nope. 
In fact, this is my first time entering a Celio* store and I must say... I am "WOW-ed".
Here's a little Introduction.

Founded in 1985 in Paris-France, Celio* has become the essential brand in men’s ready-to-wear and the leader in its market. Today, the international brand has more than 1,000 stores in over 60 countries, located in prominent cities like Milan, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, Dubai, Mumbai, Taipei, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore and more. Over 35 million pieces of clothing are sold each year.

The brand’s 80-strong design team travels regularly to fashion capitals worldwide to seek inspiration. Thereafter, they translate and decode the trends into simple, wearable pieces that can be worn daily by the young urban male.

Celio* is definitely a brand that knows a man inside out.
Here's why.

1. Masculinity 
Celio* understands men's consumption behavior and their relationship to clothing thus, 
giving them the best guidance on the current trends and latest fashion.

See the photo on the right?
Get what I meant by knowing man "inside out"?
Teehee :P

2. Attractiveness
Celio* focuses on the quality, variety of colours and cuts.




LOOK!
Even belts come in different colours and patterns!
Talk about variety!


Celio* also offers gift packs like this one above!
You can buy a gift belt for your boyfriend/ husband and "tie" them to you!
Hahahahah!! I sound soo cheesy~ :P

3. An open outlook 
Celio* respects each and every man style by giving them lots of choices.


4. A generous nature 
One thing for sure everyone worries about is definitely the price and place!
Fret not! Celio* is very accessible, with 6 stores in Singapore 
and affordable with no borders!



Talk about no borders when it comes to affordability dude!


Last but not least...
5. Service.
Which I'd like to talk more about it later in this blog entry...
so READ ON!

TIME TO SHOP NOW AND DRESS MY HUNKY UP!




 See the vibrant colours and styles!
I like how the apparels are styled not only on the mannequins.
They are also styled individually (sorta custom designed) to different theme based on a young urbanite (like my hunky) who's in need of a variety of styles for the different moments of his life. 


This is what he wore that day!
He has his staple colours in his wardrobe...
mostly very safe colours like Black, White, Khaki, Denim Blue, etc...

So today, 
I'm gonna dress him up with 2 sets of outfits in different style and lots of colours!

 Here's what I wore that day.
From my #OOTDs... I bet you can tell that I love colours!
Lots of colours :DD

So here's the apparels chosen for my hunky to try out!

Before he change, I wanna show you the spacious fitting rooms they have!
There's a cushion chair for you to put your valuables and/or sit on it when you're trying out bottoms.
Also, lots of hanging space and a large mirror for you to look at yourself!
 p.s.: I'm also trying to show off my bralet and sexy back! :P

Here's the first outfit!
CHECK HIM OUT! 
Isn't he cute?!
 p.s.: Do note that what he wear is all from Celio*
(Top to Bottom)

This is my URBAN style!
Sorta BACK TO SCHOOL style (for men)

Notice how I blend a safe denim blue top with a loud red bottom?
To add in some spice, the denim top has polka dot details all over it!
It's not too flashy but stylish in the subtle way^^

 Pulling this outfit off with a bag and comfy black shoes!

Next outfit!
A traveller/ workers wear!

My "RUGGED CHIC"

I like how even formal wear has small details like this!
Just so you know, my boyfriend picked this out himself!!!
However, he chose white at first (which is one of his favourite safe colours)
Then, I insisted on getting the red one instead and he agreed to it.
I'm soooo proud of him! :DD

Again, not to make the whole look too loud...
He opt for a safer navy blue slim fit pants to go along with it.

To spice up the look, 
I chose this pair of navy blue shoes for him!
I love this shoes a lot!
It's sooooo classy and fits him soooo well! :DD

Next Celio* Summer Collection Models maybe? :P

Before ending this post, I would like to point out the awesome services the staffs gave!
I personally find their friendly attitude towards customers (not only to me) and genuine assistance 
very value-adding. They would try their best to help assist each and every customers to their very best!
My boyfriend was having trouble choosing his bottoms and one of the staff just approach him without hesitation and gave some suggestions on what he could match it with. Best of all, she gave more than 1 option for him to choose from! Also, the other staff helped me to take this photo above when I requested!

Oh! Check this out!
Only for the month of August, 
enjoy 20% on regular priced items when you sign up as a JAY GEE card member!

Celio* is managed by the Jay Gee Enterprise (Levi's, Dockers, Adidas, New Look 
are some of the other brands under them). 
Do get your very own JAY GEE CARD now and start enjoying lots of privileges and 
exclusive invites to parties and discounts. 

It's only at S$88 for a life-time membership!
In return, you get 
- S$60 free vouchers
- Enjoy 10% off regular priced items
- Get an additional 5% off on sale items
- Receive 20% discount during your birthday month 
- Be the first to know all the latest news, updates, sales and promotions!

that's not all!
You will also get an exclusive bag 
(shown below and model by le BF)


or a wallet!
so you definitely gain more than you lose!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?

Sign up and be a JAY GEE Card member now!


Here's another piece of good news for you!

Quote ‘Omy Bloggers’ at Celio* Plaza Singapura 
to receive 10% off regular-priced merchandise.

This offer is valid till from 1 - 31 Aug 2013.

So make your way down to Celio* Plaza Singapura to shop their Summer Collection '13!
Do also check out their Summer Showcase which is located at the Main Entrance!
- between Star Hub & Four Fingers Restaurant - 

Check out their websites here for more information!

HAPPY SHOPPING!
kthxbye!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...