Instagram

Monday, July 8, 2013

#3 Salon De Choix: Highlights!

Hello lovelies!
I'm back at Salon De Choix to get my hair fix!
Like what the title says...
This entry is gonna be colorful!!!~
It's gonna be
Double Trouble X Highlights!
Don't get what I meant now?


Hang on.....
Let me show you the final work!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

See the difference between both side of my hair?
YES!
I've got 2 different highlights on my hair now!
YAYYYYY!!~

Now... scroll and read on to find out how Salon De Choix 
and my hair stylist, Chester made this possible!^^

First, let me show you my roots...
LOOK HOW FAST MY HAIR HAVE GROWN!
It's just been a month since I last colored my hair...
Healthy much?!

Ok, BACK TO TOPIC!

Here's the same colour chart seen from my previous blog entry for Salon De Choix!
Chester have chosen 2 colors namely the PURE COPPER & MAGENTA RED 
as the highlights on my hair for this summer!^^

p.s.: If you want to know more about what I did for the past sessions at Salon De Choix,
simply click on my hair stories at the top right hand corner of my blog!

Step 1: FIX BLACK ROOTS + HIGHLIGHTS!

One selfy shot before getting fix!

Took a snap shot of my "busified" hair stylist and his assistant at work!
p.s.: I love Chester's new hair colour! HOT PINK is soooo good on him!


Now my bottom highlights are done!^^
On the LEFT: Pure Copper
On the RIGHT: Magenta Red

& a snap shot of my roots getting fix!

All I have to do now is to wait for the colour to set in and wash my hair!

Step 2: WASH AND PAMPER!
Haven't been able to take a nice shot of the salon's washing bay as there will always be people using it!
FINALLY!

Here's a photo of the washing bay!
Have I mention that all these washing bays are fully equip with massage chairs?!
You can have your hair washed and body massage at the same time!
So much pamper and love in one house!

Hair is washed and all ready for treatment!

I need to take a selfy shot again because I'm vain like that!
Teehee! :P

 Can you see my new highlights already?!

Step 3: TIME FOR TREATMENT!
This time round, I'll be indulging in an all new hair and scalp treatment!
It's SHU UEMURA's
Scalp Treatment & Massage with Hair Mask!

It's a pretty long treatment session filled with lots of pampering and relaxing moments I must say!
If you're looking for a hair treatment session and not rushing for time...
Opt for this hair and scalp treatment!
I would greatly recommend this to you!!!


1: ANALYSE HAIR & PREPARE SCALP!
Using the light weight essence absolue and huge paddle brushes...
It helps to entangle all tangled hair and massage the scalp, leaving hair really smooth and tangle free!

Here's a gif of the hair brushing process!

Took a snap shot because I'm in love with my new highlights!
Look how the paddle brush lifts up my hair, showing my vibrant magenta red highlights!

2: SCALP MASSAGE!
Featuring SHU UEMURA's Essential Drops!
There are 2 types namely the NATSU (for dry scalp) and the FUYU (for oily scalp).

I'm using the NATSU for dry scalp!

Dripping the essential drops...


The essential drops is first applied on to the scalp...


& now... is time for a scalp massage!

Sooooo shiok!

3: SHIATSU WASH!
Time for another hair wash using the oil cleansing SHU UEMURA shampoo for coloured hair! 
(Bottle in red!)

4: MASK!
These are the 4 types of hair masks in the SHU UEMURA's hair mask series!

I'm using the RED bottle which is the hair mask for coloured hair!

Applying treatment mask on hair!~

Another blissful looking me taking a selfy shot while getting my hair done!

See how happy Chester and his assistant were while working on my hair?!
Haha!
Kidding la~
I force them to smile because they always look too serious at work in my photos!

STEAM STEAM!~
p.s.: Just a side note, the steamer light will turn red when it's getting warmer 
and eventually turning blue when it's cooling off! (:

Went for another hair rinse to remove excess hair mask and now it's time for
Step 4: BLOW AND STYLE!
Chester decided to style my hair a little more vavavoom this time round 
using this equipment below!

It's attached to the hair dryer and my hair is blown in style~


5: FLAWLESS FINISH!

Using Loreal's styling product and SHU UEMURA's essence absolue, 
Chester styled my vavavoom hair for a flawless finish look!

 HERE'S THE FINAL LOOK!
(front view)
See the 2 different highlights?!
Pure Copper highlights are slightly less visible so as to make my Magenta Red highlights stand out!
Cool  not?!^^

(back view)
Note that my highlights were not very noticeable from the back?
That's because my highlights were all hidden below with my main hair base colour at the top!

More self shots with my newly styled vavavoom hair!

 p.s.: My outfit totally matches the salon!

Here's the full range of SHU UEMURA's hair products 
which you can buy straight from the salon itself!


 PHOTOS WITH MY EVER TRUSTY HAIR STYLIST, CHESTER!
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE VAVAVOOM HAIRSTYLE THIS TIME!
LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!



Inspired to do the same highlights, treatment and hair style as me?
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519) 

Mention "TRICIA KOH" and enjoy 15% discount!
*not applicable for promotions

Do check out Salon De Choix Facebook page for more updates!

Ending this post with more selfy shots!
How do you like my new hairstyle?^^
Leave a comment and let me know via the Imotiv mobile app now! 

kthxbye!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...