Instagram

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year Resolutions?

Wanted to blog about my New Year Resolutions from the start of the year...
BUT i'm stuck with blogging the PENANG trip so..
FINALLY HERE IT IS!!
*drum roll~~*

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!
 1. GET HEALTHY.
YES!! im going to tone my thighs down.
(coz i think they're way tooo flabby to my expectations)
PLUS, im gonna aim to slim down 5kg too!!!
I CAN DO IT!! :DD

 daddyKOH family 
 momoCHEONG family 

2. FAMILY TIME.
tho i have 2 families unlike others...
im still happy & contented that at least 
both daddy and momo is happy now that they're separated (:

School/Work and many other stuff kept me busy all e time but nevertheless,
i'll try to spend more time with them..as much as possible. 

 end of 2011
 2012

3. LOVE.
im not gonna neglect this part of my life too!!
he is one important asshole of my life :P
Life will never be that interesting & enjoyable without him 

 SCBs (Swiss Char Bor's) 
 Poly Clique 

4. FRIENDS.
School life's AWESOME with them!!! :DD
we spend most of our times together struggling through difficult examination 
periods & support one another when needed (:
we also meet-up at have fun once in a while!!
im really grateful to meet such AWESOME PEOPLE in my life!!
*Thumbs UP*


 5. EDUCATION.
like the photo above... 
I WANNA STUDY HARD & GET A DEGREE. (:
having good education level in Singapore is pretty important as the certs we get will bring us 
higher qualifications & salary as we work in future...
(the more certs, the merrier)
so instead of just slacking around & enjoy life for now..
i'd rather enjoy later & WORK HARD NOW.
it's always easier said than done tho... :/


6. TRAVEL.
The one BIG thing that i've always work hard for... (:


7. SHOPPING SPREEs.
love it like any other girls :DD
never get tired/bored/sick of it at all!!!
(not even once..TRUST ME.)
my aim is to get pretty & cheap goods all the time!!! :DD


8. PAMPER TIME.
Everyone needs to pamper themselves... 
especially in times of exams & stress.
For me, i like to apply mask on & relax~
sometimes, i'll do nail art too!!^^


9. MORE OPPORTUNITIES.
i love photoshoots a lot. 
It's something i like and enjoy personally (:
i'm looking forward to more opportunities in the near future to gain more experience
& most imporantly...to have FUN :DD


10. BLOGGING.
Blogging is part of my life. 
It is an electronic diary where all the memories are kept safe & sound.
 (pray that blogger will not close down)

I mainly blog about my own personal life experiences.
Won't stop blogging for sure ^^

Finally done blogging my NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS.
imma HAPPYGIRL now!!

kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...